9.03.2006

Obligatory Intro Post

If you haven't come over via my blog you probably don't know me. Unless by reputation and if that's the case you undoubtedly don't like me.

Go click on my name to your right over there and it'll tell you about me. What it doesn't tell you is that I spend far too much time online. This is why I take internet classes - so now I have a viable excuse for my junkie-ism.

Let's move forward with the bare basics. I prefer animals to people, movies to television, shoes to clothing (no matter how fat one gets, their shoes almost always fit), intelligence to stupidity, humor to seriousness, candy corn to any other candy (although this is subject to change at any moment), and the color black to white.

I have three dogs: Buster (Shepherd/Border Collie Mix), Anadyne (Retriever Mix), and Mr. Dingo Muttley (as the name insinuates). Buster and Annie live with my mom and Dingo lives with me. The three can't cohabitate without eventual bloodshed.

I am a Data Analyst (fancy name for office peon) in a Quality Management office. And am currently in a Health Information Technology program at the local college. I supplement the usually boring health info classes with the occassional law class which is what I actually enjoy. Those classes are becoming more numerous.

I hate bad country music, most '80's hair metal, rap, and opera. Other than that, I'm pretty versatile. Current favorites include Nickelback, Disturbed, Rob Zombie, Evans Blue, Hinder, Evanescence, and Candlebox.

If a movie has Gina Gershon, Samuel L. Jackson, Jennifer Tilley, Jim Carey, Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks, or Scrat in it, I've either already seen it, have already made plans to, or don't know about it yet. And if you know about it and I don't, you'd better tell me. I've also seen most everything with Robin Williams but I don't care much for him, especially in comedies, because I always wind up feeling sorry for him. His comedies depress me.

Now for the visual. I'm 5'2, blond (although it's rare to see me that way) almost waist length, blue eyes, two tattoos, nose ring, lots of earrings etc, and shoe size 5-6 1/2 in womens 4 in mens. It'll be a cold day in hell that you get the rest of my measurements, even if I were a barbie doll. I drive an '03 silver Dodge Stratus with faery mats and steering wheel cover. It has pink flowers on the front windshield and a lotus flower on the back windshield. The rearview has a half sun/moon decoration and mini-handcuffs. My tag means "Reliever of Pain". All seeming too feminine and mushy for me, but fuck that, I know butterflies are evil.


That's all you really need to know upfront. If you're simply dying to know more about me check out 101 Things About Me, Even More Things About Me, or my Likes & Dislikes pages. And if you can't find what you really want to know in one of the above, just read the fuckin' blog.

Comments on "Obligatory Intro Post"

 

Blogger anonymous educator said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Some animals are jerks, though.

 

post a comment