9.05.2006

Drumroll, Please

We've been overwhelmed by responses to our first attempt at renting out this blog. Unfortunately, we can only choose one. And a fine choice we made. Welcome to our very first renter, The Grocery List from Hell. Now dude, what shall we call you? I realized when you rented my blog that I never got your (screen)name. Anyway, welcome to the debut of our blog. I for one am thrilled to have you (again) and these two will be as well as soon as they get their asses over there and read.

Now in other news:



What the fuck?

Comments on "Drumroll, Please"

 

Blogger JDV said ... (9:10 PM) : 

Pretty original blog, good reading.

Here is a link to all of your firefox woes...

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5_Network_Error_Messages

It's the near the bottom of the page. It's a setting in preferences.

 

Blogger theWatchList said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Thanks again for the rent. My screen name on BE is TheWatchList.

 

post a comment