9.29.2006

The customary introductory post

So as everyone knows here, I have a creative deficiency and an extreme lack of imagination, and I have always hated to have to do intro posts..

If you feel so inclined, you can take a look at the sidebar and visit the Canadian Views sites if you would like to find out more. You can also visit me at "myspace.com/tjcanuck"

Other than that I am quite boring, I'm happily married to a wonderful guy and have a furry little bastard (pussy cat) named Baz..

What could you possibly want to know about me? I'm 36 years old for a little longer at least, I'm Canadian, I have short hair that seems to change color frequently from the darkest brown I could find to platinum blond (my next color) to red, I like doing things to keep people on their toes what can I say. I have a sarcastic and dark sense of humor, which only the people at this blog seem to appreciate..

My favorite color is black, my favorite type of food is Italian, I drive a SUV in the winter and have a couple of summer cars, I want a Smoky and the Bandit Trans Am, I enjoy camping, fishing, reading especially Stephen King, watching movies, all types of music but my favorite is 80's hair bands, Def Leppard, Nickleback, Metallica, Ozzy Ozbourne, AC/DC, Hinder, Poison, Whitestarr, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Kiss, Guns & Roses, Tragically Hip - ok you get the picture..

I have a thing for guys who shave their head - really.. I think it's very sexy..

Well that's all I got for now if you want to know more just ask... or maybe I'll get motivated enough to do a "100 things to know list" - stranger things have happened..

Have a great day people and I'll see ya all soon.

Comments on "The customary introductory post"

 

Blogger Vixen said ... (7:02 PM) : 

All here now. We are finally complete!

 

post a comment