9.14.2006

Our Second Victim Renter!

Welcome to Jen from Casual Slack. We had an overwhelming number of bidders this week, and had to narrow it down to just one. Thanks so much for your interest in our beeeutiful blog, and remember, there's always next week! (So that sounds like one of the five dozen Dear John letters I received before getting my current job.) We love you, we love you all! *blows kisses* Muah!

Anyway, so what sets Casual Slack apart? This post right HERE.

A Quotelet:
Last night I watched Animal Precinct I usually try to avoid this show because it infuriates & depresses me

Anyway these two scumbag women in Brooklyn

I had tears in my eyes as I watched it.

I think that in these situations... The people should have to suffer the same pain that they inflicted (followed by DEATH of course)


When I rule the world... things will be different!
I will hand out death penalties like candy!!

I vow to rid the world of all the nasty people!


Get over there and read the rest. Guess who has my vote?

Comments on "Our Second Victim Renter!"

 

post a comment