10.13.2006

By Show of Hands How Many of You Have Been Cursed?

Well, I have…it’s not fun. I am not talking about being called names such as “pansy ass boy bitch” and “degenerate jackass”, that stuff does not bother me. Those are terms of endearment. I am talking about actually being cursed…voodoo style!

I have been cursed. Nothing really major, my power has just gone out for no apparent reason and occasionally I fell ill after being given the cyber death stare. These things usually happen after Vixen get pissed at me, which happens more that you can imagine. All of these things I can live with but I have seen the power of “the voodoo”. I no longer doubt it and I do not want to tempt it. The last thing that I want is for body parts to start falling off. It could happen. Voodoo knows no boundaries when spawned from a pissed off woman.

With that being said Vixen told me that it was about time to post. I really didn’t realize that it had been so long since my last post. When you are as awesome as I am occasionally time will fly by. I have to clarify here that in no way am I scared of Vixen. She is not scary even though she thinks she is, her voodoo on the other hand is a force to be reckoned with, and I really don’t feel like going to the witchdoctor on a Saturday. Have I told you the story about the time I owned Vixen? No, well I will save that for another time. Let’s talk about this week’s renter.

In the wee hours of the morning today I was given four blogs to choose from that were in the running to rent from this blog, which is the epitome of cool. Anyway, it was late and the first blog I linked to had music playing. I hate music playing on blogs. Here is the deal, most blogs suck; there is no reason to add some transcendental mediation music to your blog to highlight the fact that it sucks. Blog one rejected!

On to blog two, I can’t remember it. Blog two rejected!

Blog three was like having to listen to a Nickelback CD. Nickelback is the worst thing to happen to music since Poison. Chad Kroeger sounds like he is having his nuts painfully removed while receiving shots of estrogen in every one of his fucking songs. Needless to say blog three was rejected.

That leaves Blog 4. I have to say I was not feeling too positive when I clicked on the link. That soon changed when I saw a post entitled “My Mother is a Bitch.” Awesome! I now know how the second giraffe felt when he was chosen to join Noah on the Ark. Actually the blog is highly entertaining and it made me laugh several times. Its JDV approved. Go visit her blog or risk having your body parts mysteriously removed by “The VooDoo.”

Comments on "By Show of Hands How Many of You Have Been Cursed?"

 

post a comment