10.04.2006

Newest Renter

I posted the links to the blogs that bid this week and it was actually JDV that chose this one. He's a slacker though so I shall introduce her. I previously rented to Jack's Raging Mommy on my blog not too very long ago. She clued me into SWOPping and therefore shall always hold a very righteous spot in my heart. Here's a flashback:

Anyway, can you believe it? I rented to a Mommy blog! And I even did so on purpose. Go check out Jack's Raging Mommy. Because if I can dig it, so can you.

And as always the "fuckin' special" are forever welcome here.

Comments on "Newest Renter"

 

Blogger JDV said ... (9:53 PM) : 

Slacker?

Me?

OK, I resemble that remark.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:36 AM) : 

I would too, but if the shoe fits dearheart ...... well, you know the rest.

 

post a comment