10.17.2006

Granny's Hip Replacement Surgery

So now that I'm nicely recovered, I thought I would share with you all the new situation..

Granny is going for her hip replacement surgery tomorrow. She's over 70 and has osteoperosis so keep her in your thoughts, as I hear how she is I will update you all.

Comments on "Granny's Hip Replacement Surgery"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:42 AM) : 

Granny came out of surgery like a champ, of course she did - she's a pretty tough ole broad...

She's a little uncomfy right now but doing great, once physiotherapy starts of course she won't be so pleasant I'm sure...

 

Blogger Vixen said ... (7:06 PM) : 

I tell you what, some of these so-called "old" people can put me to shame. Age is merely a number. And when you reach the more advanced numbers, you can be as unpleasant as you want. It's a rule.

Give Granny my best.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:57 AM) : 

Thanks Vix,

I saw her yesterday and she's pulling through like a champ, just as I expected..

 

post a comment